Monday, April 28, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Suave and compromising. Compromises aren't my strong suit, but I'll say hell yes to that suave bit there.
Careful, cautious and organized. Careful sometimes, cautious at times, always over organized.
Likes to point out people's mistakes. I don't like to. I can't help myself, okay?
Likes to criticize. Again, not so much with the liking it. Unless I don't like the person. It's just a compulsion.
Stubborn. To the end of the world.
Quiet but able to talk well. I suppose, but I'm getting over that quiet thing super fast.
Calm and cool. I've been known to be, but it's not my normal M.O.
Kind and sympathetic. Of course!
Concerned and detailed. Chyesss.
Loyal but not always honest. That about sums it up.
Does work well. Always. I'm very dedicated.
Very confident. You know it. But it wasn't always the case.
Sensitive. Once in a while.
Thinking generous. Not positive what this means, but both words sound like me.
Good memory. Amazing memory, thank you.
Clever and knowledgeable. Uhhh, yeah.
Loves to look for information. You have no idea how much I love info hunting.
Must control oneself when criticizing. Yup, otherwise I go way too far and end up massively hurting feelings. Remember the part where it's a compulsion?
Able to motivate oneself. Sometimes. . .
Fun to be around. I should hope so.
Secretive. I've been known to be.
Loves sports, leisure and traveling. Chyaa.
Hardly shows emotions. I hide the unhappy ones, yessss.
Tends to bottle up feelings. Mhmmm.
Very choosy, especially in relationships. Haha, yeah.
Systematic. In the biggest way ever.
Do I tell the story of how I came to be called Baby Penguin?
Or when we dyed Easter eggs with Lori and Brian?
Or D&D at Logan and Hunter's when Chris tried to take the Shiny and I killed the Lich king?
Or when we found the Spike coat?
Ooh! Ooh! I know! When we went to that Casino and blew a ton of qaurters on arcade games!
No. Maybe that time I went sledding in the laundry basket then sledded down the front steps?
Or hide and seek with Fergus? Just about anything with Fergus?
Oh! I finally thought of something.
Once upon a time there was a magical place called Benures Bay. It was in the fantastical land of the Virgin Islands in the Caribbean. There was a really cool family anchored there on a shitty sailboat that kept breaking named Mariposa and they were the only people there. They were happy. They ate dinner in the cockpit (Sole Chicken! But that's another story) and went swimming all day. Then one day a very strange fish turned up one night while they were eating dinner. As they tried to get a look they realised it was a remora! They fed him some of their dinner, seeing as he clearly wasn't attatched to a shark. He came back again and and they named him Schnetterling (which is German for butterfly, like Mariposa is Spanish for butterfly). Finally, sadly, the really cool family decided it was time to leave this magical land and sail to another one called the Baths. And Schnetterling followed them! I guess they were really cool. When they got there they realised the remora was still with them. Surprised and pleased they continued to feed him the short while they were in the Baths. Then they had to leave and went back down the channel they'd just sailed up to get to the baths. And Schnetterling followed them yet again! It seemed the really cool family had made quite the impression the the little suckerfish. He stayed with them for awhile longer before leaving them to continue on to whatever it was he was looking for. The really cool family missed his company, as he'd charmed them, but knew he was better off finding his own way and not mooching off them all the time. So it was a happy ending.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Friday, April 25, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
2. Stupid, boring days with nothing to do are what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is The Subtle Knife, by Phillip Pullman.
4. The Mayers' visit is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, throw some Febreze in there so your clothes don't smell!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was Netflix. Somebody needs to send me a letter. or a present. I'm alays down for the presents.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Mayers (!), tomorrow my plans include something purely epic and Sunday, I want to get crazy with it and possibly do something fabulous with houseguests!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
- Go on an adventure at least once a week.
- Go running at least twice a week.
- Experiment with photography more (and also get a photo editing software like Photoshop or PhotoImpact to play with).
- Get a summer job if the craziness of the schedule allows for it.
- Keep my head in the craziness of the schedule.
- Get some penpals.
- Meet some crazy awesome people and befriend them.
- Go back to meditating every night before bed.
- Learn to play guitar.
- Learn to spin poi. Slowly work up to fire poi.
- Learn some freakin' Italian so I'm not a mute when we go to Italy.
- Finish that NaNoWriMo novel that I almost finished, then abandoned.
- More piercings.
- Finish redocorating my bedroom walls.
- Keep my room clean (?).
- Learn more about history.
- I watched Stick It last night and now I want abs like hers. Maybe I can do it?
- Stop abandoning projects.
- Dress up as Spike and Drusilla for Halloween with Chloe. Or be the Black Spy and the White Spy.
- Write in my journal more often.
- Pie someone in the face.
- Learn to play some Damien Rice on the piano.
- Start taking advantage of the intense amount of freedom I have.
- Party like a rockstar on a daily basis.
2. Fried clams and grits are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for something to do.
4. Relaxing with a movie is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I am near sick to death of being bored with life!
6. Some craziness is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some Angel, tomorrow my plans include working on the playlist for LIFE is Good and Sunday, I want to explore something!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Panic at the Disco's (formerly Panic! at the Disco) new album is out, Pretty. Odd. I gotta say, even though it's WAY different than their first album, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, it's still rockin' my world. So here are thirteen of my favorite lyrics from Pretty. Odd.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
My Obama jacket came yesterday! I got home from Logan and Hunter's this afternoon and found it. Joys. It's super fuzzy.
But before that we went to Game Day at the Snohomish Public Library. We do it once a month; mom sets it up for STUN. This week no games were played. We made paper airplanes. We also balled up pieces of paper and tried to hit the very high ceiling with them. It was harder than it sounds, take my word for it.