Thirteen Things I'm Going to Do
(Vague, I know.)
1. Go everywhere, see everything. Stay in one place for a little while before moving on to the next. At least for a little while. It'll be a long time before I'm ready to settle.
2. Get tattooed on my eighteenth birthday. I have something picked out and everything.
3. Give someone a badass face painting.
4. Have kid/s at some point in time.
5. Get into a knock-down-drag-out fight with somebody. I love shouting matches and I haven't had a good one in forever. Not since Chloe and I fought at every chance we got.
6. Photograph Europe and Asia. And everywhere. And everyone.
7. Go rock climbing this summer in Leavenworth(I'm hella excited, it's been WAY too long).
8. See Harper this August, hopefully at camp.
9. Have a friggin kickass time with the Mayers (and mebbe the Golds, if they turn up) this weekend.
10. Learn to rollerskate backwards. Try as I might, it just won't work.
11. Buy an awesomely amazing dress (I'm not thinking prom dress type, I'm thinking Summer dress type) for no reason.
12. Get piercings at LIFE is Good, Live and Learn (perhaps), and in Italy and Ireland to remember said things by.
13. Find happiness or unhappiness. Contentment is not an option.