Friday, February 29, 2008
2. I don't handle stupid, mean people very well.
3. Toast with Nutella is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight are loverly.
5. Kimya Dawson and Seattle here I come!
6. I can't wait to get tattoos.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Golds, tomorrow my plans include Kimya Dawson and Sunday, I want to not go to church!
I don't know. I just needed to get it out and write it down. But now I've probably dumped my negativity on you, so have a happy picture to make it better.
Friday, February 15, 2008
2. I'm going to enjoy Aunt Lynn's wedding.
3. I Will Follow You Into the Dark is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and I need more.
5. Adventure and bliss is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that il bel far niente (the beauty of doing nothing) is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading Eat, Pray, Love, tomorrow my plans include going to a wedding and Sunday, I want to drive to Disneyland!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
NonCon North has come and gone, but, man, did we document it well.
We built a tree with blocks . . .
And a bunch of other things as well . . .
Along with a tower that touched the ceiling . . .
And was then knocked down . . .
We talked about sex in between visits from small children and/or parents . . .
There were hugs . . .
Daddy played dress-up . . .
And so did everyone else . . .
(that's me and Qacei with Gothamus Prime)
We Time Warped . . .
(It's just a jump to the left . . .)
I spent some quality time with Harper . . .
(He's actually better than Wikipedia. And he saved four babies from a burning building. Or was it five? And word is, he's MacGyver, too. And God.)
I spent some quality time with Effie . . .
And some quality time with Fergus . . .
(We played with Barbies.)
Then Ferg spent some quality time with Scotty . . .
We hung out in a bathroom . . .
And in an IHOP . . .
I got my nose pierced again . . .
Accompanied by my pack of
loyal, supportive friends unhelpful onlookers . . .
We kept straight faces . . .
But they were lost almost immediately . . .
Hey, what more can you expect from this group?