Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. The last time I lost my temper I got pretty scary! I get pissed all the time, but when I really lose my temper I'm a force to be reckoned with. It's quite a sight.

2. Stupid, boring days with nothing to do are what I'm fed up with!

3. The next book I'd like to read is The Subtle Knife, by Phillip Pullman.

4. The Mayers' visit is what I'm looking forward to.

5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, throw some Febreze in there so your clothes don't smell!

6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was Netflix. Somebody needs to send me a letter. or a present. I'm alays down for the presents.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Mayers (!), tomorrow my plans include something purely epic and Sunday, I want to get crazy with it and possibly do something fabulous with houseguests!

5 comments:

Hippothefish said...

I guess you make up for the photo diary's lateness by posting this a day early. But come on, I had to go a whole 2 or 3 days without reading anything that you wrote. Well, at least not anything I haven't already read a few dozen times.

btw, do you turn big and green and bullet proof when you're angry? How about any childhood exposures to obscure forms of radiation?
'cause you're sounding a little Bruce Banner-esque

Juli said...

I agree boring days stuck inside the house need to go! my list is here if you have time to check it out

Janet said...

I'm with you on #1, unfortunately. Love those pants, and the Dumbledore quotes & the skeleton!

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)

balloonatikmama said...

Seems like that visit from the Mayers might have done you in or even killed you??? What, no post since Friday...
You're killing me.

CiaoBella! said...

and me! But you did get a present in the mail!