1. Christmas is super duper awesomeness.
7. Is there a new tradition for Christmas since your childhood days? I have to say no because these are my childhood days.
8. Describe one of your Christmas trips. [whether it's across town or across country] Jeez, uh, there was the year we lived in Florida and we were there for Christmas. Other than that the only place I go is my Grandma's, which is ten minutes away, and it's basically the same story every year.
9. Do you have a special Christmas outfit to wear for the day? I do not, but that could be a good idea. Christmas morning my usual outift is underwear, t-shirt, possibly pajama bottoms, dark circles under my eyes, and Fergus hair.
10. Have YOU or any of your family members sat on Santa's lap? Oh, hell yeah. I love sitting on Santa's lap so much. This year we're going to do it with STUN, it'll be shweet.
11. What is/or will be on your Christmas tree this year? Lights, angel, wonderful ornaments, possibly little rats, but no tinsel. I forbade tinsel years ago.
12. Do you/or have you decorated your yard for Christmas? Never in my memory. What can I say? We have a Scrooge style Christmas.