Sure, it's a day late.
Enjoy it anyway.
1. When my blog is broken, I do other geeky and/or teenager-y things such as MySpace, interweb surfing, music listening, blog repairing, so forth.
2. I saw the most amazing movie this morning! Chloe and I watched Super Troopers at four am and it was great.
3. The Golden Compass is the new movie I'm most looking forward to seeing. I love the book, so I'm really excited about the movie.
4. Work: Necessary and horse-filled.
5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy Pushing Daisies and Heroes the most.
6. If only it wouldn't snow too much so I can go to Rocky Horror tonight.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Rocky Horror Picture Show and parading about Seattle in little more than underwear, tomorrow my plans include Christmas light watching and Sunday, I want to finish my NaNoWriMo, even though November is over!
Yes, I realize that last question is confusing because the 'tomorrow' answer, which would be today if I'd done this on time, now refers to Sunday, as does the Sunday answer. And the 'tonight' answer means Saturday night, not Friday night.