Got this from the mother and thought I'd pass it along to bring some Christmas cheer to my little old blog.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate any day, even though I do like egg nog.
2. Does Santa wrap the presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped, in special only-for-Santa wrapping paper, left in front of the fireplace.
3. Colored or white lights? Colored. Everything colored. I even have them hung in my bedroom.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never in my memory. That'd be pretty badass, though.
5. When do you put your decorations up? First week of December usually. This year it was four days ago.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Everything.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Getting our rats from Santa one Christmas, then the next letting them run wild in our tree, just as we have with our new(ish) rats.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I was about seven and I asked mom and dad for the truth, so they told me. But, you know, I think there's more to Santa than existing or not existing.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Christmas Eve is for large family gathering and some of the gifts, Christmas morning is for the real presents.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Lights, ornaments, angel, presents.
11. Snow: Love it or hate it? Love it unless it screws up any plans I might have.
12. Can you ice skate? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Not so well.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Rats from Santa, computer from Santa.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Presents, haha. And the build up to it, the traditions, the happiness it brings everyone.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Jeeeeeez. Uh, let's go with whatever Grandma makes.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? 12 Days of Christmas, sleeping in the living room at least once with the tree lights on, stockings.
17. What is on top of your tree? A lighted angel.
18. Which do you like best, giving or receiving? Recieving. You think I give anybody presents? Nope, mother dear takes care of that.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Christmas Wrappings and Mr. Grinch.
20. Do you like candy canes? When they're hung on the tree. Alright, I like them when they're off the tree, too. Always in moderation.
21. Favorite Christmas movie? Love Actually, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Ref.