Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Heroic Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen of My Favorite Movie/TV Show Hero/ines




I realize now is the time for Christmas Thirteens, but, hey, I'm rebelling and going random. Next week we can do something Christmas-y.




1. Dustfinger, Inkheart





2. Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly, Serenity


Mal Reynolds






3. Lestat de Lioncourt, Interview With the Vampire


Lestat






4. Richard B. Riddick, Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick


riddick





5. Ripley, Alien/s


ripley alien





6. Blade, Blade


Blade




7. Buffy Summers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer


buffy






8. Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel


Angel




9. Roy Mustang, FullMetal Alchemist


Fullmetal Alchemist





10. Han Solo, Star Wars III -VI


Han Solo






11. Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean I - III


jack sparrow





12. Alice, Resident Evil I - III


ALICE RESIDENT EVIL





13. Seth Gecko, From Dusk Til Dawn


seth gecko

6 comments:

Hippothefish said...

2,4,5,11 and 12 are bloody awesome.
5 wins though.

THe whole list is pretty awesome.

geek-betty said...

10,12, & 13 are awesome!!

geek-betty

Ronnie said...

Mal is my hero! Actually, the entire cast of Firefly probably would have filled most of these spots if it were my list.

And I'd have Kristy Swanson instead of that wimpy TV Buffy.

Nicholas said...

The only one I have seen is Alien, and I think Sigourney W. is great!

Jeannine said...

Ohhh, I think these guys are all great!!!
Merry Christmas even, if you don't want to admit it quite yet... lol

Reyn said...

Hi! Happy holidays!
I just joined T13 and this is my first round of blog visits.

Nice list! Buffy and Angel are my heroes too!