Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's as Easy as A-B-C

Mary tagged me, so, since I'm waiting for things to buffer, I figure, hey, let's kill some of my time and some of your's. Here goes.


A - Available?: All day every day.

B-Best friend: Sibling person.





















C-Cake or Pie?: Pie. Not really such a cake person.

D-Drink of choice: Chai! And this fizzy lemon thing. And orange cream Henry Weinhard's.

E-Essential thing used everyday: Computer.

F-Favorite color: My favorite color is joy. :D

G-Gummi bears or worms: I don't discriminate.

H-Hometown: I haven't the foggiest.

I-Indulgence: Junk food. Painted fingernails. Lazy days.

J-January or February: This is a stupid question. I refuse to answer it.

K-Kids and names: Mezza Luna, Snowball, Rodney, and Lestat.

L-Life: I live, I don't just exist.

M-Marriage date: Give it time.

N-Number of siblings: One real sister, one adopted sister, one adopted brother.

O-Oranges or apples: Oranges. Apples are all weird and dry out your mouth.

P-Phobias: None. Danger? Pah! I laugh in the face of danger. LOL. Danger is my middle name. That's me, MJ D. Maier.

Fine. Lack of purpose or point scares me.

Q-Quote: "Oh, poor Watcher. Did your life pass before your eyes? 'Cup of tea, cup of tea, almost got shagged, cup of tea'?" - Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

R-Reason to smile: Right now? Serenity. And I mean the movie.

S-Season: I don't discriminate.

T-Tag three people: Father figure, Stephanie, whoever wants to do it.

U-Unknown fact about me: I have trouble watching movies unless I'm doing something else like reading or writing at the same time.

V-Vegetable you don't like: Broccoli. Cauliflower. Creamed corn. Brussel sprouts. Lima beans. I'm pretty much cool with everything else, though.

W-Worst Habit: MySpace addiction. Oh and all that crack cocaine. Should probably lay off the booze, too. (That was probably tasteless and I apologize.)

X-X-rays you have had: Teeth, hand.

Y-Your favorite food: Yes. Does that work for you?

Z-Zodiac: Virgo, which I am alot like, but my ascendant is Scorpio and I'm alot like that, too.

1 comment:

Cap'n Franko said...

Thanks for tagging me but I did this already. Look here: http://pvmaro.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-life-as-alphabet-i-am-not-dog.html