Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins Forever

1. A trip to Corvallis in a few days is so exciting!



2. Let me take you down cuz I'm going to Strawberry fields. Nothing is real and nothing to get hung about. Strawberry fields forever.



3. Chocolate chip cookies so straight from the over they're all squishy sounds like they would taste delicious!



4. Why does moshing make me feel so good?! That stuff hurts, but it's intensely awesome.



5. Europe is something I've always wanted to see.



6. It's sad when good books end.



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing season seven of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, tomorrow my plans include dinner and easter egg dyeing with mom's friends and Sunday, I want to pretend a giant rabbit hid colorful eggs and candy around my house in celebration of zombie Jesus day!





1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm so with you on #6!!! LOL all weekend my friends and I kept telling each other that we less than 3'd each other ;-)

Thanks for playing!