Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friday Movie Fill-Ins

1. "I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses." (Of course I know this one. Potterhead, much?)

2. "Why is the rum always gone?" (Hey, I was a Pirates fan before it was cool.)

3. "Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an ass of himself." (I have no idea what this is from, but it seems I got it right by pure guessing. How cool is that?)

4. "Nine companions, so be it. You shall be the Fellowship of the Ring." (And you will make it very clear that Sam and Frodo get Brokeback with each other.)

5. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to clean the house." (Just who do you think you're dealing with? OK, I know what this is from, but it's no fun. I mean seriously. 'I have not yet begun to defile myself''?What is that about?)

6. "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere." (Regardless of an intense limp. Run, Forrest, run!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to perhaps sleeping, tomorrow my plans include mucho room and house cleaning and Sunday, I want to pick Harper up at the airport (squee)!

2 comments:

Hippothefish said...

squeee!

Which in addition to an exclamation of jubilation was a pitiful goblin character in the original Magic: the Gathering. Who knows, that might be on the next friday fill-ins.

yet again, you get awesome points, this time for the Gump reference.

Janet said...

awesome fill-ins, thanks for playing!