Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Fill-ins (with my twisted Christmas lyrics)

1. Away in a manger, no room for a woman about to have a baby. I still say that the hotel people shoulda let her in the goddamn hotel, even if she didn't get a room.

2. Dashing through the snow, on a pair of broken skis.

3. Hark! The herald angels give off a heavenly glow. Every one knows that.

4. It's coming on Christmas morning! That's when the really good presents come.

5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, though I knew it was the greatest thing ever. I miss believing in Santa.

6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale to a very happy ending.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see I Am Legend, tomorrow my plans include decorating my Grandma's Christmas tree and Sunday, I want to watch Christmas movies with STUN!

1 comment:

Cap'n Franko said...

Regarding _I Am Legend_, I say save your money and rent it on DVD. It's a flat remake of _Omega Man_,not as engaging as that 30-year-old movie, and no match for Vincent Price in _The Last Man on Earth_ which is probably about 40 years old.

But it scared the crap out of MJ!