Friday, November 16, 2007

More Friday Fill-Ins!

1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are meeting amazing people at Noncon, NBTSC, finally discovering a bit more about myself, which has made me alot happier, STUN, my beautiful familyand friends who are family, MySpace, blogging, NaNoWriMo, Noncon North, my learner's premit, and, following tradition, boys and the mall, and so much more.

2. My Thanksgiving traditions include going to Grandma's ad eating myself sick. Cuz that's how I roll.

3. The best part about Thanksgiving is being with people you love, eating good food, and really being given a chance to think about all the things you have in your life to be thankful for.

4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is uhh, pumpkin pie, duh. And yams with marshmallows. I ahte cranberries, though.

5. I don't think there ever was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving.

6. After the meal, I usually go play with my cousins, but seeing as they're not coming, I think I'll play with the dog and watch TV with Chloe and wish I was with my new best friend Fergus.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing lots of NaNoWriMo and catching up, tomorrow my plans include driving cuz the car will be back from the shop and Sunday, I want to do something really fun and write NaNoWriMo!

Get Friday Fill-Ins here.

No comments: