Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Effing Fill-Ins

1. I enjoy writing, blogging, friends, unschoolers, NBTSC, tattoos, piercings, music, reading, photography, and MySpace more than anything else.

2. Blogging satisfies my need for community and writing about pointless (or not so pointless) things.

3. When I look at a full moon, I feel awed and magical and regret that I don't have a camera with me.

4. If I want a snack, I usually reach for a bag of candy or chips or something microwavable. Unhealthy, I know.

5. The most recent movie I saw, 30 Days of Night, made me jump and it made me sad cuz there isn't exactly the happiest of endings.

6. If only I had money to do the things that really matter to me like visiting campers.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin with my parentals and sister, tomorrow my plans include the hunting of the elusive Christmas tree and Sunday, I want to kick NaNoWriMo in the ass and crank out a bunch of words!

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Good luck with the writing this weekend! I sometimes wish I had the motivation to do something like NaNoWriMo. I'm always writing, but putting structure around it makes me stall. :-S

Janet said...

I really enjoyed your answers, thanks for playing!