Thirteen Things On My (Very Messy) Desk
1. CDs: Panic at the Disco, Pretty. Odd., Kimya Dawson, My Cute Fiend Sweet Princess; Kimya Dawson, Knock-Knock Who?; The Sex Pistols, Nevermind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols; David Bowie, Best of Bowie; Sinead Lohan, No Mermaid; Wonder Boys Soundtrack; Mindless Self Indlugence, If; Jem, Finally Woken; Flight of the Conchords Soundtrack; Eve 6, Eve 6; O Brother Where Art Thou? Soundtrack; and (don't laugh) The Backstreet Boys, Black and Blue.
2. Books: Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat; Andre Norton, Dare to Go A-Hunting; James Patterson, Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment; and Stephenie Meyer, New Moon.
3. Movies: Interview With the Vampire, Hannibal, and V for Vendetta.
4. A multitude of notebooks.
5. Five Monster cans that have pen turned into pencil holders.
6. My D40
7. Tons of magazine cut-outs to go on my walls.
8. A stuffed animal of the Taco Bell dog that speaks. It says 'here lizard, lizard, lizard'.
9. A Rubik's cube with one and a half sides solved.
10. Almost all the makeup I own.
11. My old mouse and the box for the new one.
13. A pin that belonged to my great great grandma.