Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #17

1. Right now, I'm feeling much, much better. I'm pretty sure I'm not sick anymore.

2. Corvallis for Halloween and NonCon is where I want to be.

3. How does one stand not voting? I really, really wanna.

4. Music keeps me on track.

5. Please do not fight.

6. The thought of watching Heroes on Monday fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking my 365 pictures, tomorrow my plans include cleaning my room, and Sunday, I want to carve pumpkins at Papa and Grandma's!

3 comments:

CJ said...

Awww... I love the idea of carving pumpkins with family! It's been a long time for me.

Have a great weekend.

Mine are here.

cjh

Janet said...

i love doing the 365 pictures! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

CiaoBella! said...

I know where you'll be tonight, li'l hero!