Monday, May 12, 2008

Photo Diary: Final Entry

I haven't updated in so long . . .

But, hey, blogging without obligation.

This is gonna be the very last photo diary entry because it appears I'm a little tired of it. No doubt I'll pick it up again, but for now I'll post random pictures when I get good ones. So here are some of the photo diary pictures I've taken since my last entry. I'm not sure what happened what day, so take it date free.




Went to a cutting-of-the-dock-lines party for the crew of the Don Quixote, who are taking off for a sailing adventure.




Then took Chloe for her very first Dick's hamburger.



Went to the library for an anime teen movie night and saw Hiyao Miyazaki's The Cat Returns.



Went shopping with Grandma and got the coolest shorts in existence. Also a sweater. Remember how I love sweaters? Got The Boondock Saints, too. Then spent the night at her house.

Went shopping with mom the next day and got two pairs of the coolest leggings in existence. One pair is gold and the other is black, but it has these lace down things that look WAY cool. I'll put up pictures someday.

1 comment:

Hippothefish said...

aww, no more pictures :..(
although it did seem that the enthusiasm was waning...

Yes! Boondock Saints wins.
Coincidentally, I just bought some stupid fuckin rope, for my survival crazyness... good times.

Look forward to seeing the leggings :)